If you're stressed, it's only natural to seek relief!
While you're under alot of pressure which are difficult to avoid, chronic stress can take a serious toll on your physical and emotional health.
In fact, it may increase your risk of conditions like heart disease and depression.
So here are the food that will totally be a mood booster when you feel not like it!
1. Green Tea
- Rich with natural anti-oxidants that help cleanse our body.
- Bananas are filled with potassium, a mineral that reduce tension.
3. Spinach & Broccoli
- Both spinach and broccoli are a great source of magnesium, a mineral that helps lower your stress level by keeping you in a calm state.
4. Almond & nuts
- Almond & nuts are high in the antioxidant vitamin E and zinc. Both good for boosting your immune system.
Fun fact: Those nuts are good sources of B-vitamins, which help the body manage stress.
- Chocolate is not only delicious but also has stress-reducing effects. A study in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology found that eating dark chocolate with 70% cocoa or higher (contains more polyphenols and flavonoids) can lower levels of cortisol.
- When we think of Oranges, we may think of vitamin C and that's a big reason it might help your anxiety. Some studies have shown that a diet rich in it may help calm you and put you in a better frame of mind.
See? There are always better ways on how to cope with stress. You do not have to worry!
Sayangi diri, utamakan kesihatan anda.
AccuAnswer #HealthIsWealth #WeCanMakeAChange #4In1Glucometer #YourHealthMatters